It raaained so my little trip was cancelled :< I know I promised sketches and stories, so I hope this post and my rage comic would suffice! :> So I stayed home today and played games. I'm not a gamer like I used to be back in junior high and high school, but nonetheless I am a gamer. Not really hardcore like my brother, just casual. What games do I play? Well I play The Sims (HARDCORE ADDICTED TO THIS), Resident Evil, Fatal Frame, Crash Bandicoot, Dynasty Warriors, Bloody Roar, Super Smash Brothers, Tekken, etc etc. I suck at soccer games on Playstation though. I keep getting red and yellow cards cuz my team keeps tripping the other team :P
So 2 days ago, I came across this at a game shop:
And I thought.. hmm... isn't this some sort of cheap kiddy version of this:Kingdom Hearts rocks! And I wondered if Disney Universe was anything like it. So I bought that game and gave it a try. After playing it, what can I say.... Disney Universe is for kids fooor suuurree! It's so simple and so not as complicated as Kingdom Hearts. Well duh, it's for kiddies, but oh wells I kept playing on.
The main plot of Disney Universe was to save various Disney realms like The Lion King, or Pirates of The Caribbean from an evil overlord. Exactly like Kingdom Hearts except it's much more simpler. The objectives and goals were easy cuz you got this blue arrow guiding your every friggin move. Kingdom Hearts however needed your game strategy skills and whatnot. The graphics are pretty cool otherwise. I give extra points to Disney Universe because you get to play a character from a Disney movie. And guess what? THEY'VE GOT TRON! I'm a big sci-fi nerd! Love Star Wars and Tron! Not Star Trek though :| I'll keep playing for Tron! But Kingdom Hearts still wins this duel!
While playing, this happened quite a lot:
Hahahaha, yes I'm an idiot for re-spawning a lot on a game for 10 year-olds. But my gaming skills are kinda rusty! Haven't been playing for so long because of my busy schedule! (alaaah Kat, bilang aja lo kagak bisa main :P). I miss playing my old PS2. My bro's got it in Dubai and he won't let me bring it to Indo. Hmmm I might buy one.
Speaaaking of Dubai.. Jadiii sang bokap adalah seorang pelaut, gemar mengarung luas samudra. Eeeeeh bukan, bokap gw diplomat hehehe. Dari kecil gw sering pindah negara karena kerja bokap. Sekarang beliau sedang bertugas di Dubai, dan kluarga gw ikut. Kenapa gw ga ikut? Karenaaa gw.. ga mau disuruh kerja jadi TKW di Dubai sama bokap (.__.) hahahaha garing ah, ngga, karena gw bentar lagi insya Allah mau lulus :3 tahun depan sih lulusnya, cmn klo gw ikut pindah ke Dubai gw mesti ngulang lagi dong dari awal bareng ade kelas (baca: bareng ade gw). OGAAH! Kan ga lucu banget klo gw sekelas sama ade gw. Yaaaah jurusannya beda sih, kampus juga bisa beda... TAPI TETEP AJA *keukeuh*

0 comments:
Post a Comment