I've been moody a lot. Mainly sad.. I'm so not used to feeling sad all the time because I'm a happy-go-lucky girl who likes to laugh. But now that I've lost my daily dosage of laughter, the world seems darker than I remembered. The pressure starts to kick in and I've gotten lost. It's just not the same anymore. Apalagi lagu2 yg gw denger di radio lagu2 galau smua :/ lagi browsing youtube tiba2 gw nemu ini..
Dari dulu gw suka David Choi. Lagu2 dia "real" banget, simpel, apa adanya tapi "kena". And this particular song made me cry (I'm such a pansy! XD). Why? Maybe because I remembered that feeling in the song. All the plans I made, the things that I didn't get to say, the regret I feel... I keep thinking that if I had done this and that differently then maybe things wouldn't turn out this way. But it's useless.. I believe that this is all just a part of God's plan and maybe He's got something in store for me. That song reminds me of that feeling where no matter how hard I fall that person will always be there to catch me. I don't have that feeling anymore.. And to be honest, I'm scared of feeling that way ever again. Maybe that's why I'm sad all the time.
Astagah hari ini tgl satu maret ya? And I'm beginning March with a depressing mood! ckckckck.. Happy March everyone! Hope you feel way better than the way I'm feeling right now!
Astagah hari ini tgl satu maret ya? And I'm beginning March with a depressing mood! ckckckck.. Happy March everyone! Hope you feel way better than the way I'm feeling right now!
0 comments:
Post a Comment