Friday, March 16, 2012

Makes Me Wanna Say Lalala~

I feeel on tooop of the wooooorld~~~

Hahahaa sooooo I made a cover of 2 songs. The first one is
The Kook's Always Where I Need to Be. Just a quick 5 minute me and my guitar session, nothing special.



The second one
is a cover of Deathcab for Cutie's You Are a Tourist. It talks about how home is where you want it to be, not where you've always lived. I dedicate this song to you, who's feeling a little lost. Been working on this for quite a while. I got lazy a lot, so I procrastinated on finishing this song XD Beware, it's no where close to the original, the original is like 1000000000000000000x better than this. Go check out the original song! Oh, it's best if you use headphones if you wanna listen to my cover XD it sounds weird without headphones.. then again, it still sounds weird XD




In case the link doesn't work, here's my soundcloud profile :3
http://soundcloud.com/kat-42

0 comments:

Post a Comment