Saturday, March 17, 2012

Untitled

Well I wrote this song about 2 or 3 weeks ago, while I was here.


Galau alert (.__.) Well do you have a place, where you almost feel like it's your home? Well this my place. I come here a lot. When I come here all these feelings come flooding back. It calms me somehow.



Lyrics:

Hey.. We haven't spoken in days
Those days turned into a few weeks
Give or take, I don't know how long for sure
All I know is that I'm missing you so bad

Hey.. Do you remember this place?
I can still hear our laughter and chatter
Our voices together
Is it wrong for me to hang on to this feeling?

Cuz I don't want to let go of you just yet
And I'm starting to...
Starting to forget, starting to forget

The way you smiled
They way you laughed
Every look you gave me
Is now just a blur
But when I'm here
I feel you here
You're close to me
I feel like I am home

Ayam hooooooooo~ hahahahaha XD


0 comments:

Post a Comment