Friday, June 21, 2013

Kat is Reloading!

Relooad this is reeeloaaaad! >:D New attitude, new style, new perspective, new Kat! WAVE GOODBYE TO MEE! (eh kok jadi nyampur sama lagunya Monkey Majik?). Anyways this music video really inspired me creatively, the lyrics described what I'm going through. Reloading. Changing for the better. Leaving it all behind and just keep moving forward. 





Before I felt like running. I was always so afraid what I would become in the future. I felt like hiding, I didn't want to face what I needed to do. I was denying what I felt, and what I should have thought. I was just a plain scaredy-kat. But I'm ready now, this is it, this is my life and I'm taking control. I am not gonna be the fugitive, like in this song (which described what I felt before):




I'm tired of feeling scared, tired of always running away from things, always doubting everything that comes to my life. I'm done with that, I'm done being a spoiled little rich girl. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment