Whaaaat's uuuuup people? I know I haven't posted a sky pic in a long time. That's because I haven't really been outside of my house lately (.___.) HAHAHAAHA I know what my blog's name is, I'm soooorrrryyyyyyy XD
So anyways, if you've been following my blog, you'd know that I like experimenting with makeup and fashion :3 Why you may ask? Well for starters, I like colors. Mixing them, blending them so they make new colors, and how different combination of colors look so good together even though they might be totally different colors. And not to mention color language! Using colors to express feelings, or even make a statement... Do you know why a lot of food stores use the color red? It's actually because it makes it look more delicious and attracts customers. Or the color blue, it's seen a lot in business or corporate companies... That's because blue gives off a professional feeling. It's really amazing what colors can do!
So I like experimenting with different styles of makeup and fashion. I might add a new segment to my blog dedicated to makeup and fashion :3 Well my fashion sense is a bit weird. Most hijabers wear flowy, long, and over-the-top clothes and colors. Me? I like to stick to simple things. And boots are my obsession. Seriously. Those things are fricking awesome. I like to combine tomboy and girly elements every time I wear something, but most people would describe my fashion sense as "girly". Well.... They aren't wrong, I loooove lace, frilly dresses and especially pink! I'm more of a pants girl, but I might wear more skirts in the future. It's that time of the year to change my style again! I haven't got any pictures to justify my style quite yet.... Might take some in the near future.
My style has evolved over the years. First I was strictly tomboy. Cargo pants and sweatshirts are all that I'd wear. Then I evolved into this gothic-tomboy girl ahahahaha XD My color scheme at that time would be black, from head to toe. A lot of people joked "heeey whose funeral are you going to?" when they saw me. Meh, I really didn't care, I thought I looked cool ahahahah XD I wore a lot of accessories with spikes, and I wore a loooot of rings. Nowadays I just stick to necklaces. Then everything changed when I hit high school. From goth, I went to straight on girly girl. Ahahahaa XD I guess that's when I discovered the world of makeup and fashion.
Sooooo.. lately I have been experimenting with makeup and hijab styles...
AAAAHAHAHAHHA! WHAT'S WITH THAT POSE KAT? I knooow I knoooow I barfed before any of you did. This look is actually inspired by spring colors. I wish I could say that the makeup look was my idea, but it isn't. I followed a tutorial by Michelle Phan (her makeup skills are to be envied for) and I guess this is my result! Spring is all about bright and fresh colors! Although.. I see a lot of pastel colors nowadays, but nonetheless, spring is my fav trend out of all the seasons! Oh, this hijab look is totally my creation. My face is soooo round and chubby, so I try to find ways to compliment my face shape :3
Aaaaand here's another look I did yesterday... Imma spam you with more camwhore pics.
AAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!! *BARFS* I don't care, this is my blog and Imma post as many selfies as I like! There are only like 2 people reading my blog anyways so meh. So anyways, this is Hana Tajima's hijab style. I made a slight modification and didn't tuck in the remaining part of the shawl. I like it that way. This style made my face eveeen mooooore round but I kinda like it.
The makeup I did for this look is pretty simple. I tried to use as little makeup as possible and didn't conceal much of my imperfections, like my dark circles and puffy eyes. I have naturally puffy eyes, even if I have enough sleep. Puffy eyes in Korean trends are a big thing, a lot of people find puffy eyes cute. But I think my puffy eyes just make me look tired (-__-)a But I love the way I look, I wouldn't have plastic surgery to change any bit of me. And I must say, I look a lot younger no? Compared to the other look? And no contact lenses on this look. I like my eyes better this way, might buy clear contact lenses in the future. Makeup is awesome, but too much of it really hides away your natural beauty.
Soooo.. I guess that's it! I haven't been doing much, just playing a looot of Mass Effect 2! GARRUS IS SUCH A BRO! He saved my ass so many times. Oh, and Husks... They really suck. What I hate more than zombies are fast zombies.

4 comments:
Rizka cantiiiikk.. Style nya makin oke hahahaa.. Gw jg suka fashion ka, tp masih susah nyari ukuran buat gw hahahaa... Ntar kl udah kurus makeover gw yak XD
Huaaa makasih miir :"> lo jugaaaa deeh miir tambah cantiiik <3 seeeep ntar kita makeover-an yaaaa :D beauty blogging juga yuk miiir~
Hahahaa.. Terimakasih rizkaa.. Beauty blogging review2 kosmetik yg kita punya? Yuuuk yuuuk :D
yoooiiiih :D
Post a Comment