Thursday, August 15, 2013

Australian Bands!

Growing up in Australia, I was exposed to a lot of music genres. Their local music was of course amazeballs! Geez, I almost forgot about these guys! If it wasn't for Running Man using them as a soundtrack, I would have never listened to them again! I used to listen to them a lot during junior high, and I was in loooove with them ahahaha. Here are two of my fav songs from the Rogue Traders :3








And my ultimate fav Australian baaand of all: Sneaky Sound System! I think they got me into liking electronic music in the first place XD Looking back to what I've listened to, I guess I understand why I'm into electronic music now. They're an Australian band, so I guess they don't have the generic pop music American music have. Like seriously, I can't listen to the radio because most of the music that are playing are so generic, they all sound the saame! Enjoy this track, this really brings me back to junior high hahahahaa ooooh the awkward teenage phase I was in!










0 comments:

Post a Comment