.... Well... not anymore, it was yesterday :'D Hello guuuuys, whoa, I haven't posted in aaaages! D: Soooo yesterday was my birthdaaay~ I have just turned 22! DON'T YOU DARE SING TAYLOR SWIFT'S 22 TO ME! :'D My sis has been singing that nooooon-stop and she's never gonna stop singing it to me as long as I'm still 22 :'D the horrrooooor... and to top it all off.... I don't even like that song :| 21 was a pretty shit year for me, but nonetheless, I'm still thankful for everything that has happened. I'm pretty optimistic that this year (and the next years to come) is gonna get better and better! So, goodbye 21, I've finally shed everything that I was in the past and I won't look back!
So yesterday, we went shopping and I was dying to find some BB cream! BB creams are like foundation, but it's much better for your skin. So you get great coverage as well as nutrients for your skin :3 My experience with BB creams have been... well.... not so good. I've only tried western BB creams, and they totally broke me out! I'm still recovering from the acne I got from using western BB creams.. Maybe I haven't washed it off properly or something, or maybe it's just not suitable for my skin... I don't think I will be using western BB creams ever again. Sooooo.... I've been browsing around the internet and found out that Korean BB creams are (apparently) the best. Soooo I went to a Korean shop, The Face Shop, and got maa staash:
I think I went overboard :'3 I got some lipstick, face powder, and BB creaaaam yaaaay... I'll do write another post and do some reviews :3 The shop attendants were reeeeaaaallllly nice! They gave me a lot of free samples! I told them it was my birthday, and they even sang me the happy birthday song hahahaha... Theeeeen.. they gave me a birthday gift!!
It's a skincare line made of chia seed! Inside there's a toner, face cream, and moisturizer! And again, I'll do a review of them later :3 After we went shopping, we ate at a French restaurant called Paul:
They have THE BEST macaroons evaaaar! Well I'm being a bit biased here because I've only tasted Paul's macaroons. But they were really good! XD After that, we went itikaf and went home. Aaaaahhhh it was a very blessed day for me! I didn't get to spend my birthday with my family last year, so I'm really happy that I got to spend it with them this year!
Hmmm what else, what else... I'm sorta sick at the moment, so my brain is like totally dead. Oh, oh, remember that I wanted to add a fashion and makeup segment to my blog? Well todaaay I'm making a debut! I recently went to Forever21 and bought a whole lot of stuff! Among them, I bought a pair of boots and a red cardigan.
Yaaay for awkward posing! Ahahaha.. anyways, notice anything different? :> Ahahaha I feel like asking those "things your girlfriend would ask you" questions when she cut like 1cm off of her hair and asked if she looked any different, and would toootaally be mad if you didn't notice it. If you've seen me in real life, you'd notice that I'm really thin! I'm about 167cm and I only weighed 41kg! Yikes! So these past 6 months, I focused on gaining weight and I am nooooow 50kg! Yaaaay! I don't care if people say I'm fat or too skinny or whatever, not anymore. I feel great and I think I look great! My biggest insecurity was my weight, but now that I have a healthier lifestyle, it affects my body too! I think more healthy, eat healthy and work out! It wasn't easy gaining those 9kg, but it was so worth it!

3 comments:
Wohooo.. Again, happy birthday kat.. Daaan gw juga pengen nyobain macaroons nyaaaa XD
Yaaaay makasih miraaa :3 miiir bikin macaroons dooong
Kmaren gw baru buat ka. Ludes dirumah. Tp kaga gw foto hahahaa... :D
Post a Comment