Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Dear You #2

Dear You,

I met you didn't I? Can I keep you? Will you keep me? I'm still holding on to that person I was when I wrote you that first letter. I realised something. Maybe letting go is all right? Holding on to the things that aren't meant to be is.... painful. And I guess you taught me that letting go means changing into something new... something better. Sometimes you just need to tidy up the clutter in your attic, throwing away things you don't need. People change. And it's okay. 

I didn't imagine our meeting would be so soon. I'd imagine I'd have to wait a really long time for something as good as you. Yet you are here, being that voice in my head telling me that I'm safe. And well, I guess you're a gift, the light at the end of a dark tunnel, if you may.  

So I write to you now, as a pledge to myself, that I will not be afraid to embrace something new. I've come a long way, it's a shame if I stopped my journey. I am strong. I am beautiful. I am confident. And I can be whoever I want to be. Thank you for fixing me. 

I'll be waiting until it all becomes gold... until I say "I do"

Yours forever, 

-Me

1 comments:

Kim said...

dear, thanks for your comment. I got my revlon buff from online store :) you can join pre order though

Post a Comment