I'm spiraling down.....
I literally feel like I'm alone. It's hard for me to tell others how I feel. I'm better at writing about it. I have trust issues. I just got news that one of my closest friend has cancer. I'm speechless. She's the type of friend that's always happy, and cheering you on no matter what. I wanna be the one cheering her on now. I wish for the best. I'm gonna stay positive. She's like family.
What is family? Is it just something that comes out of marriage? It's about the people in it right? Sorry. I'm so sensitive about this topic. I'm not really close to my dad, I don't really remember him being a part of my life. My mom has been the big influence to me. And how she acts as a wife to my dad and a mother to her children.. is something worthwhile to be. My family's not perfect but I still love them with all my heart and I know they love me to.
I wanna tell you everything. I wanna tell you what I'm feeling. I just never got the chance to do it. It's too late now and now you're not here. So I guess I can't. All I can do is keep this to my self. And cry in the corner.
I'm spiraling down.....
I literally feel like I'm alone. It's hard for me to tell others how I feel. I'm better at writing about it. I have trust issues. I just got news that one of my closest friend has cancer. I'm speechless. She's the type of friend that's always happy, and cheering you on no matter what. I wanna be the one cheering her on now. I wish for the best. I'm gonna stay positive. She's like family.
What is family? Is it just something that comes out of marriage? It's about the people in it right? Sorry. I'm so sensitive about this topic. I'm not really close to my dad, I don't really remember him being a part of my life. My mom has been the big influence to me. And how she acts as a wife to my dad and a mother to her children.. is something worthwhile to be. My family's not perfect but I still love them with all my heart and I know they love me to.
I wanna tell you everything. I wanna tell you what I'm feeling. I just never got the chance to do it. It's too late now and now you're not here. So I guess I can't. All I can do is keep this to my self. And cry in the corner.
I'm spiraling down.....
0 comments:
Post a Comment