So I recorded this.. wrote it about a month ago. The lyrics are so cheesy dan bleegh apa banget, maklum lagi galau parah waktu itu :| :| :|
Lyrics:
Don't know how long
I've been drawn into you
It's been a while since
I've last spoke to you
We lasted like the shortest rain
But somehow I know
I won't be seeing a rainbow after this (BHAAHAHAHHAHA)
If I'd known you'd leave
Then I would just throw away my ego
And I won't waste another second
that I spent with you
And now I'm forced to say that
I'm okay
I'll be fine
I'll see you next time
If we were meant to be
Then I know our paths will cross one day
And you will be mine
And I'll be yours
We'll live in a world
With just the two of us
I'm sorry I can't be
The one you're searching for
I'm sorry I can't have
The chance to know you better
I'm sorry I can't be
Everything you wanted
I'm sorry that you can't feel the same way that I did
I lost my best friend and my love
But I know that I'll be strong enough
I'll let you go piece by piece
And here I stand shouting
I'm okay
I'll be fine
I'll see you next time
If we're not meant to be
Then I'll hold on to whatever's left of our memories
Don't want this feeling to end
I guess you never meant it
I'll just disappear
Like I was never there
Sunday, March 25, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment